Aireloom Streamline Firm Mattress
Online Price ( Showing price with bed purchase )
- Made in the USA
- Queen Size – 60″ W x 80″ L
- King Size – 76″ W x 80″ L
Available for pick up or local delivery or 3rd. party shipping
Aireloom mattresses are California designed, handmade mattresses featuring natural materials, making them the pinnacle in luxurious sleep; and reflecting the company’s dedication to the environment.
Aireloom Streamline™ Firm
this mattress combines all of the classic components of an Aireloom bed that provide support, comfort, attention to detail, handmade feel, and our patented Aireloom lift™.
The patented Aireloom Lift™ mattress construction is comprised of a uniquely designed chamber between the springs and the mattress top that allows every element to breathe. When the coils meets the layers of plush materials, the bed completely synchronizes with your body, creating an experience that elevates, contours, supports, and comforts like no other.
Founded in 1940 by King Karpen, Aireloom has spent decades pursuing the perfect night’s sleep. Through a combination of old world craftsmanship and innovative technology, the company invented the Patented Aireloom Lift – a natural layer between the springs and mattress top which elevates and supports the body through layers of comfort.
Each mattress is handcrafted by dedicated artisans who bring decades of unique experience to their work. This handmade quality, combined with Aireloom’s natural materials and elegant designs inspired by the simplicity of the California aesthetic, results in a product that sets the industry standard for luxury.
- An approved mattress protector must be purchased on the same invoice as the new mattress.
- Mattress can be exchanged ONE TIME (no return) for an equal or higher price mattress. If the replacement mattress is lower price than the original, the difference will stay as in-store credit.
- Customer must select a replacement mattress before we process the exchange.
- The customer must keep the mattress in their home for 30 days before we pick up the mattress.
- Even if the protector has been used on the mattress at all time, the mattress will be inspected and must be in perfect shape with all original labels attached with absolutely no damage or stain at the time of pick up. Any stain or damage will void the comfort guarantee
- The customer will pay for pick up/ delivery for the exchange.
- The protectors are not exchangeable.
- All the mattresses/ bedding are final sale if they are not combined with an approved mattress protector at the time of purchase