- Infinite relaxation positions
- Independent headrest and footrest adjustment
- 14cm Grey metal legs
- Zero wall clearance needed
- Leather upholstery
- More colour and cover options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery.
New Stock Arriving Feb. 2021 (Limited Colours) More Colours Arriving Early March. 2021
The Kona delivers a true motorized reclining experience. Kona’s dynamic pitch reclining feature conforms to your body when activated, for infinite relaxation positions. Each seat features the most innovative motorized headrest and footrest that operate independently from each other. The Kona Sofa and Loveseat requires zero wall clearance, making it the perfect solution for every home.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
- 5 Years Limited Warranty on the internal and / or external frame
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on cushioning material, manual or electric mechanisms, suspension systems, wood trim and finishing and fabrics
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on Fabric and Leather