- 2 Storage cabinets with adjustable shelves
- Filing cabinet with locking mechanism
- Open central compartment for printer
- Matte black steel feet
- Available for in store pick up or local delivery
Back In-Stock May 2021 ( Limited Stock )
Only 1 left in stock .
The Stav Credenza features a unique dark grey wood like melamine finish contrasted by black leveling feet and simple drawer pulls. It features two file storage drawers with metal drawer glides and a central locking system. On the ends you'll find two cabinet door compartments with an adjustable shelf inside each and an open central compartment is ideal for a printer or AV components. This Stav collection is completed by other storage options, bookcases and a desk.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- To clean the melamine surface, use a damp cloth or sponge and a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry.
- Difficult stains such as coffee or tea can be removed using a mild household cleaner/detergent and a soft bristled brush, repeating as necessary.
- If a stain persist, use a paste of baking soda and water and apply with a soft bristled brush. Light scrubbing for 10 to 20 strokes should remove most stains. Although baking soda is a low abrasive, excessive scrubbing or exerting too much force could damage the decorative surface, especially if it has a gloss finish.