Sun Cabinet FS7 Dining Chair / Armchair
- Classic modern design
- Angled and curved seatback
- Integrated lumbar support
- Available in either solid teak or walnut wood with a cream fabric seat
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
A classic design made in solid teak or walnut. This Sun Cabinet FS7 Dining Chair is a fine example of beautiful danish inspired craftsmanship and quality. Handcrafted using traditional methods in solid teak wood the slightly contoured back slats provide excellent lower lumbar support. The FS7 dining chair will pair nicely with many of our large, medium and small teak dining tables.
Seat Colour: CR01 = Cream
Sun Cabinet Co., Ltd. established in 1988 to manufacture and export quality wooden furniture for home interiors. This includes a very stylish living room, dining room, and bedroom furnishings, predominantly in teak and also in American walnut. Our classic and contemporary collection created by Danish and Dutch designers together with our experienced Thai craftsmen uses their skills to turn these designs into premium-quality furniture.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
NORMAL WOOD CLEANING
Dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth. Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth.