Tess Dining Chair
- Refined look
- Detachable cushioned seat for exceptional comfort and easy cleaning
- Available in black, grey and white leather
- Brushed stainless steel legs
Available for pick up or local delivery or 3rd. party shipping
Our Tess Dining Chair is the perfect choice to create a comfy, chic and refined look appropriate for any elegant space. Add a bit of luxury to your current decor with these modern and timeless chairs. The Tess chair features brushed stainless steel legs and a 2" thick detachable cushioned seat for exceptional comfort and easy cleaning. Available in black, grey and white leather, it is sure to augment any dining room.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
- Do not place in direct sunlight, direct sunlight will fade/change the leather colour.