IMG Divani Theatre Seating
- Power and non-power recliners available
- Height adjustable articulating headrest and neck support
- Effortless reclining and adjustable backrest angle
- Armrest storage and cup holders
- Foldable footrest
- Full top grain leather
- Matching reclining chairs available
- 10 Year warranty
- Designed in Norway
- More colour and cover options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Welcome to Divani Modular Seating System, where sheer comfort and quality blend to perfection. Divani offers an integrated footstool and height adjustable backs to adapt to all shapes and sizes. Unquestionably one of the most well conceived Modular Seating System Sofas on the market today, each piece reclines to the perfect angle. Available in one, two or three-seat reclining sofas, as well as different Home Entertainment combinations.
How It’s Made
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
10-years warranty – frames
Steel structural frame elements are warranted against breakage for a period of ten (10) years. Wood sofa frames and steel insert frames are also warranted against breakage for a period of ten (10) years.
10-years warranty – molded foam
Molded cushions are warranted against collapsing for a period of ten (10) years.
Loss of foam resiliency should not be confused with softening of foam or stretched cover, which are results from normal use. Owners of upholstered furniture should also expect foam and fiber fillings to compact over time.
5-years warranty – mechanism
Recliner mechanisms including steel springs are warranted against breakage for a period of five (5) years.
Please note that this does not cover any type of minor sound or noise in the mechanism or unevenness in swivel mechanisms. This is normal and the result of general use.
5-years warranty – laminated wood
Laminated Scandinavian recliner parts (for Modern Comfort, Nordic and senior chairs) are warranted against breakage for a period of five (5) years.
Please note that this does not cover any form for minor sound or noise in the laminated wood or unevenness caused by temperature or moisture. This is normal for all living materials.
2-years warranty – power
Warranty period for defects of new motors and related parts are two (2)years.
Excluded from the warranty are non-material defects or deviations in the properties and condition of the product, which are negligible for the value and intended use of the equipment. Replacement of spent batteries / rechargeable batteries is also not covered by this warranty.
2-years warranty – leather and fabric
IMG leather products are warranted against tearing and cracking for a period of two (2) years. IMG fabric products are warranted for a period of two (2) years against seam slippage, fraying, and dye transfers.
This fabric warranty does not cover tears, flattening of nap, pilling, fading, or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident.
The warranty does not cover normal fading, damage due to improper use of chemical treatments that are not endorsed by IMG, damage from lack of required caution or regular care and maintenance.
The warranty does not include claims for veins, wrinkling, natural markings from healed scars or variations in grain or color. These natural features are proof that only genuine leather has been used. The warranty does not include stretching of leather or fabric. This is normal Warranty Policy and results from normal use.
Exposure of leather and fabric to sunlight or extreme light sources will cause fading and damage and is not covered by the warranty.
2- years warranty – Workmanship & other materials and components
All other materials, parts, components, and other furniture products not specifically included in the above warranties and workmanship are warranted against defects for two (2) years.