Mason Lift Storage Bed
- Upholstered bed
- Great for apartments or condos
- Headboard pillows are detachable for easy cleaning ( Dry-Clean only )
- 2 / Lumbar pillows are included
- Hydraulic lift storage bed
- Includes slat system ( no box spring required )
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Limited Queen Stock Arriving (June 2021)
Limited Stock Arriving August 2021 (JW38) King / Queen
What happens when you combine practicality and comfort? You get our oh so popular Mason lift storage bed. This low profile bed features a pillowy soft headboard (with extra throw pillows!) and a platform that lifts easily for lots of storage space. The Mason comes in light grey fabric and is available in both king and queen sizes. This really is a perfect bed for smaller spaces that require extra storage. Finding functional furniture is very important when dealing with smaller spaces in apartments or condos and the Mason lift storage bed has found the solution.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.