Mason Lift Storage Bed
- Upholstered bed
- Great for apartments or condos
- Headboard pillows are detachable for easy cleaning ( Dry-Clean only )
- 2 / Lumbar pillows are included
- Hydraulic lift storage bed
- Includes slat system ( no box spring required )
- Available for in-store pickup or local delivery
Limited Stock Arriving October 2021
What happens when you combine practicality and comfort? You get our oh-so-popular Mason lift storage bed. This low-profile bed features a pillowy soft headboard (with extra throw pillows!) and a platform that lifts easily for lots of storage space. The Mason comes in light grey fabric and is available in both king and queen sizes. This really is a perfect bed for smaller spaces that require extra storage. Finding functional furniture is very important when dealing with smaller spaces in apartments or condos and the Mason lift storage bed has found the solution.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
Pilling is a characteristic of many upholstered fabrics that results in excess fibre coming off of the surface of the material. This release of excess fibre results in small balls or pills of fibre forming on the surface of the cover. This condition is not warranted by the fabric mills because it is not seen to be a defect, it is simply excess material being released. The pilling will persist until the excess fibre is gone and then it will cease. The best treatment while this is happening is simply to shave the cover with a battery-operated furniture or sweater shaver to remove the pills and restore the look of the cover surface. This may need to be done multiple times, but the pilling on the surface will begin to diminish and ultimately stop.
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.