- Size: 20″ x 20″
- 100% cotton pillow
- 100% feather filler
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Only 5 left in stock
This Pround Pillow is perfect for those who love Scandinavian style and design. The front of the Pround Pillow features stripes of various geometric patterns woven into 100% cotton.
All ScanDesigns pillows come with a 100% feather filler giving you a soft, luxurious, huggable feel as you sit into your favourite chair. With a gentle karate chop', your cushion can also have that popular plush, inviting shape seen in so many home d̩écor magazines.
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
Pilling is a characteristic of many upholstered fabrics that results in excess fibre coming off of the surface of the material. This release of excess fibre results in small balls or pills of fibre forming on the surface of the cover. This condition is not warranted by the fabric mills because it is not seen to be a defect, it is simply excess material being released. The pilling will persist until the excess fibre is gone and then it will cease. The best treatment while this is happening is simply to shave the cover with a battery-operated furniture or sweater shaver to remove the pills and restore the look of the cover surface. This may need to be done multiple times, but the pilling on the surface will begin to diminish and ultimately stop.
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.