- Inbuilt storage
- Titanium grey metal legs
- Leather upholstery
- More colour and cover options are available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pickup or local delivery
Sophie Ottoman with inbuilt storage creates a clever and convenient storage solution for the home. The Leather Sophie Ottoman comfortably adds a stylish footrest, additional seating and the added practical benefit of offering a convenient place to store your magazines, blankets, cushions or pillows in the same room.
The vision of HTL is to be an innovator in lifestyle concept. Founded in 1976, HTL has grown into one of the leaders of leather and fabric upholstered sofas, sectionals, and chairs. HTL has refined what it means to create a power sofa that is functional and provides the comfort and design that our customers expect. HTL controls the quality of its furnishings by being involved in every step of the process. With over 6000 employees, HTL is fully integrated into producing a quality product that our customers can rely on.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- 5 year limited warranty; internal structure components, inclusive of frame and suspension system
- 5 year limited warranty; metal components for recliners, sofa beds, ratchets, and rocker mechanisms
- 2 year limited warranty; comfort components such as seat cushions, fiberfill and sofa bed mattress
- 2 year limited warranty; electric glide motors installed in motion furniture
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing and material defects; applied upholstery materials inclusive of leather, fabric, or vinyl.
This warranty does not cover wearing, nap loss, wrinkling, fading, pilling or fabric that has been treated with aftermarket fabric treatments or fabrics exposed to pets.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.