- Mid-Century modern inspired design
- Fabric upholstered headboard panel
- Crafted from American walnut
- Tapered legs
- Solid wood rounded corners
- Includes slat system ( no box spring required )
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
New Stock Arriving June 2021
Inspired by the design of traditional Danish mid-century masterpieces, the gorgeous Tahoe Bed is a stylish addition to your bedroom. The curved framing of the Bed is perfectly accentuated by tapered legs and features a plush grey fabric headboard. The distinguishing features of this style consist of a classic, understated look, and clean lines with minimal ornamentation. The Collection is crafted by hand and made with solid and veneer American walnut wood. The Tahoe Bed is sure to be a great addition to your homes mid-century modern decor.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
NORMAL WOOD CLEANING
Dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth. Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth.