- Mid-Century modern inspired design
- Fabric upholstered headboard panel
- Crafted from American walnut
- Tapered legs
- Solid wood rounded corners
- Includes slat system ( no box spring required )
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Inspired by the design of traditional Danish mid-century masterpieces, the gorgeous Tahoe Bed is a stylish addition to your bedroom. The curved framing of the Bed is perfectly accentuated by tapered legs and features a plush grey fabric headboard. The distinguishing features of this style consist of a classic, understated look, and clean lines with minimal ornamentation. The Collection is crafted by hand and made with solid and veneer American walnut wood. The Tahoe Bed is sure to be a great addition to your homes mid-century modern decor.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
NORMAL WOOD CLEANING
Dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth. Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth.