Dexter Counter Stool
- Available in light grey and dark grey fabric
- Available in black, grey and white vinyl
- Available in black, grey and white leather
- Low back backrest
- Sturdy solid wood legs
- Metal foot plate
- Available in wenge or walnut stain wood bases
- Available for in store pick up or local delivery
Limited Stock Arriving July 2021
Dexter Counter Stool comes in either a variety of fabrics, vinyls and leathers with different wood bases available in a walnut or wenge stain. The sturdy solid wood legs have a very functional metal accent foot rest to ensure a long life. The lower profile back allows support but is not an eye sore when you tuck it into your island bar.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
- Always clean your vinyl seats with dish cloths, sponges, and other implements that won’t cause the seats to tear. Water and soap will do in most cases, but sometimes you’ll need to use stronger cleaning.
- (Stronger) Sprinkle baking soda on a damp cleaning cloth or a sponge designated for cleaning only. Rub the cloth over the surface of the furniture, adding more baking soda or water as needed. Wipe with a damp cloth afterward to rinse.