Elite Modern Carina Dining Chair (Set of 4)
- Modern style dining chair (Set of 4)
- Powder coated steel frame & legs
- Available in fabric
- Made in the USA
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Only 1 left in stock
Playful curves and a flirty stance ensure that the Elite Modern Carina Dining Chair will tickle your fancy. A slight flex in the steel upright allows the generously padded upholstery to cradle you in serene, calm comfort. Tapered legs add a flair and pleasing visual harmony to this exceptional design.
Elite Modern is firmly committed and driven by a passion for original design. We have been producing innovative and exceptional modern furnishings in the USA since 1988. The collections cover a wide variety of needs, from occasional tables, dining chairs, and tables, bars, barstools, home offices, and bedrooms. We have earned and established an unparalleled reputation for sensational designs, superior construction, and outstanding value.
Elite utilizes a sophisticated combination of materials including brushed stainless steel, powder-coated metals, solid woods, and veneers available in numerous finish options. We also offer a multitude of fabrics, leathers, and Ultrasuede choices to enhance the uniqueness of our diverse product assortment. Elite controls every phase, from the product design and development to the final delivery of our products. This ensures the superior quality that Elite has been recognized for as well as reliable and reasonable delivery times.
We have a strong collaboration with many of today’s top American designers. Elite Modern collections consist of original designs by some of the industry’s leading international designers, including Carl Muller and Rick Lee.Muller strives to make every design a fresh statement, combining comfort, elegance, and economy. He has been working with Elite for 20 years, with well over 200 successful designs brought to the marketplace. View the full Elite catalog of furnishings.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
- Always clean your vinyl seats with dish cloths, sponges, and other implements that won’t cause the seats to tear. Water and soap will do in most cases, but sometimes you’ll need to use stronger cleaning.
- (Stronger) Sprinkle baking soda on a damp cleaning cloth or a sponge designated for cleaning only. Rub the cloth over the surface of the furniture, adding more baking soda or water as needed. Wipe with a damp cloth afterward to rinse.