- Leather upholstery
- Contemporary design
- Narrow armrests
- Sturdy angle chrome legs
- More colour and cover options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Lounge in luxurious leather in the Hans Sofa, stylish and elegant, this condo sized sofa/loveseat set features a high back, supportive head rest, narrow padded arms and sturdy angled chrome legs. When you are looking to save space this is the set for you. Exceptional comfort & support with stylish contemporary contours and colour options, a wonderful addition to any living area. Additional items include a single chair option with the same stylish contours, a high back, supportive head rest and sturdy angled chrome legs.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty on the Frame
- 2 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on Cushioning
- 1 Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on Fabric and Leather
- 3 Year Limited Warranty on Mechanisms