Ekornes® Oslo Sofa
- Elegant design
- Fixed back
- Curved wood trim detail ( 8 possible colour options )
- Made in Norway, assembled in the U.S.
- Matching colour Stressless recliners available
- More colour options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Cosmopolitan and elegant, the Ekornes® Oslo Sofa is one of our most opulent sofas. With the gently sloping contours, plush detailing and generous proportions the Oslo is a stunning example of contemporary Scandinavian design. With a fixed back and curved wood, and overlapping arm details, the Oslo is for those with an dramatic sense of style. The Oslo is available in a sofa or loveseat. The Ekornes Collection Oslo sofa comes with an exposed wood front.
How It’s Made
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
10 year warranty on internal mechanism
We guarantee the internal mechanism of our recliners for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase of the product. The 10 year guarantee covers the Plus™-System and the internal metal frame, including the metal springs and gliding system. It does not cover damage to leather, woodwork or any faults or damage caused by the use of the product other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, as well as any faults or damage arising from any repairs made by any persons not authorized by the manufacturer.
5 year warranty on base
The 5 year warranty covers the base for the chair and ottoman, including the swivel ring, gas lift, extensions as well as all foam and interior padding in the chair and ottoman. Also includes electronic parts and motor for LegComfort mechanism and all accessories. Please note that some deformation and indention in padding is considered normal and is part of a break-in process.
2 year on LegComfort Battery
1 year warranty on leather or fabric upholstery
The 1 year warranty covers the leather or fabric upholstery including stitching and zippered assemblies assuming that the product has been cared and maintained using Ekornes approved guidelines for maintaining leather furniture.