- Sleek metal base
- 14cm metal legs
- Supportive lumbar to increase comfort
- Removable headrest, comes with one ( Additional headrests can be added )
- Moveable backrest – lounge depth
- Available in both fabric and leather
- More colour and cover options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Hygge, the Danish way of life seeking to optimize happiness by creating a snug home environment begins with the Kihei oversized sectional features a cantilever backrest and feather-fill seating for the ultimate in comfort and design. Each backrest of the sofa effortlessly adjusts into a forward or back position to adjust the depth of the sofa seat, enabling you to sit straight, or support your legs, ideal for reading, watching tv or just cuddling up. What’s more, the Kihei sectional can even function as a sofa sleeper that comfortably sleeps one or two guests – such a versatile and stylish piece for your living room!
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
- 5 Years Limited Warranty on the internal and / or external frame
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on cushioning material, manual or electric mechanisms, suspension systems, wood trim and finishing and fabrics
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on Fabric and Leather