Lara Dining Chair
- Simple and streamlined
- Contoured seat back for exceptional comfort
- Lumbar support
- Available in black, grey, tan and white Leather
- Matte black steel legs
- Available for pick up or local delivery
New Stock Arriving August 2021 (Black,Grey, Tan)
The Lara Dining Chair's matte black steel frame and leather seat is as comfortable as it is elegant. These days, ergonomic dining room chairs that better support your back and body as you eat are available and the Lara Dining Chair is a good example of one of them. The high backrest makes sure your mid-back is supported well thanks to the S-curve which perfectly follows the contours of your spine which gives you that comforting lumbar support. Chairs are available in black, grey, tan and white leather.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.