SM63 Dining Chair
- Ergonomically designed
- Choose between 50 quality covers in fabric and leather, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- 11 different wood finishes
- Made in Denmark
- Available for in store pick up or local delivery
- Special orders only
- Delivery time: 3 to 6 Months
Skovby #63 dining chair with an amazing seating comfort. The #63 dining chair is designed to match the dining tables Skovby #26 and Skovby #27, but does of course match other Skovby tables as well.
The ergonomically correct, upholstered back of the Skovby #63 dining chair provides an amazing seating comfort and makes it pleasant to be seated at the dining table even after some time.
For finishes and covers that are not available online, please contact your nearest store.
Skovby | Chair Testing
How It’s Made
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
NORMAL WOOD CLEANING
Dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth. Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth.
There is a 5-Year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.