SM931 TV Unit
- Simple, low profile
- Available in 8 different finishes, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Can be fastened to the wall as a floating TV stand
- Remote Link
- Made in Denmark
- Available for in store pick up or local delivery
Skovby SM931 TV cabinet with plenty of new features designed for the Skovby 900 line. The Skovby SM931 TV cabinet has room for the usual electronic AV appliances. The built-in Skovby Remote Link system makes it possible to control these, even when the flaps are closed.
Skovby SM931 TV cabinet is prepared for wall-hanging
The Skovby SM931 TV cabinet is prepared for wall-hanging and mounting plates as well as fittings are included. The TV cabinet is easily adjusted to the right horizontal position and cords are led behind the middle section of the item. A base is also included so that the cabinet can be placed on the floor if needed. Cords can be led from room to room inside the cabinet.
Your Skovby Remote Link ® is compatible with all AV appliances receiving between 30-60 KHz, which is the standard of leading IRremote control brands.
The Remote Link electronics work within the frequency area of 30-60 kHz – it is compatible with basically all remote controls using infrared light.
The system works in such a way that when you point your remote control at the logo plate, the electronics inside the cabinet will repeat the signal so that you can control the equipment even though it is hidden inside the lowboard.
How It’s Made
|Oak white oil||Smoked oak||Walnut lacquer||Oak oil|
|Walnut oil||Black wengé lacquer||Oak lacquer||Oak soap with
Good advice and simple rules
Take good care
Sound traditions and experience have been inherited and our long history has given us know-how about furniture and its maintenance, which we would like to share with you.
If you follow our instructions and these basic rules, you can enjoy your Skovby furniture for many years to come.
- Do not place hot items directly on your furniture.
- Use coasters to protect the surface against hot, damp and coloured objects (colour may come off). Do not use cork coasters as damp can pass right through and into the surface of the item.
- Always protect the surface when using sharp utensils.
- Moisture is the worst enemy of all wooden furniture and therefore any spilt liquid must be wiped off immediately. The tabletop should not be covered with an airtight material such as plastic or an oilcloth for more than 12 hours.
- Never place furniture too close to radiators or heaters.
- In order to keep the colour of the wood, direct sunlight should be avoided as much as possible.
- If in doubt, ask your Skovby retailer
There is a 5-Year limited warranty on extension mechanisms, patented extension systems, and fittings.