Stressless Sapphire High Back Loveseat
- High-Back design
- Plus™-System | Glide system follows your body‘s movement to provide perfect support and comfort
- Made in Norway
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- Matching colour Stressless recliners available
- More colour options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
Available for pick up or local delivery or 3rd. party shipping
Named for the beauty of the gemstone, the Stressless Sapphire Loveseat represents a true innovation in comfort technology. The Sapphire automatically adjusts to each person the moment they take a seat on this amazing loveseat. Available in a three seat sofa, two seat loveseat, and sectional, the Sapphire collection also comes with a choice of high or low back.
Set the friction of the Stressless wheels once and adjust your sitting position simply by using your body weight.
Finally, a moment to yourself to recharge your batteries. Watch a film, read a good book or just wind down. Lean back and notice how the chair follows your movements. The unique Plus™ system always gives you maximum comfort and support for your neck and lumbar region, regardless of whether you’re sitting or lying down. The sleep function is activated with a simple hand movement, making your moments of comfort even better. Sleep tight.
How It’s Made
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
10 year warranty on internal mechanism
We guarantee the internal mechanism of our recliners for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase of the product. The 10 year guarantee covers the Plus™-System and the internal metal frame, including the metal springs and gliding system. It does not cover damage to leather, woodwork or any faults or damage caused by the use of the product other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, as well as any faults or damage arising from any repairs made by any persons not authorized by the manufacturer.
5 year warranty on base
The 5 year warranty covers the base for the chair and ottoman, including the swivel ring, gas lift, extensions as well as all foam and interior padding in the chair and ottoman. Also includes electronic parts and motor for LegComfort mechanism and all accessories. Please note that some deformation and indention in padding is considered normal and is part of a break-in process.
2 year on LegComfort Battery
1 year warranty on leather or fabric upholstery
The 1 year warranty covers the leather or fabric upholstery including stitching and zippered assemblies assuming that the product has been cared and maintained using Ekornes approved guidelines for maintaining leather furniture.