Sun Cabinet BL10 Dining Chair
- Classic modern design
- Angled and curved seatback
- Integrated lumbar support
- Available in either solid teak or walnut wood with a charcoal fabric seat
- Available for in-store pickup or local delivery.
A unique mid-century design, the Sun Cabinet BL10 Dining Chair is an example of a form that follows function. A very comfortable chair with charcoal fabric seat cushions, integrated arm and integrated lumbar support. Handcrafted using traditional methods in solid teak wood or walnut this BL10 dining chair will pair nicely with many of our large, medium and small teak or walnut dining tables.
Seat Colour: CH36 = Charcoal
Sun Cabinet Co., Ltd. established in 1988 to manufacture and export quality wooden furniture for home interiors. This includes a very stylish living room, dining room, and bedroom furnishings, predominantly in teak and also in American walnut. Our classic and contemporary collection created by Danish and Dutch designers together with our experienced Thai craftsmen uses their skills to turn these designs into premium-quality furniture.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
Pilling is a characteristic of many upholstered fabrics that results in excess fibre coming off of the surface of the material. This release of excess fibre results in small balls or pills of fibre forming on the surface of the cover. This condition is not warranted by the fabric mills because it is not seen to be a defect, it is simply excess material being released. The pilling will persist until the excess fibre is gone and then it will cease. The best treatment while this is happening is simply to shave the cover with a battery-operated furniture or sweater shaver to remove the pills and restore the look of the cover surface. This may need to be done multiple times, but the pilling on the surface will begin to diminish and ultimately stop.
NORMAL WOOD CLEANING
Dust regularly with a slightly damp, soft, lint-free cloth. Wipe dry with a dry, soft cloth in the direction of the wood grain. Spills should be immediately wiped up with a damp cloth.