- Organic design
- Shaped plywood frame and seat
- 100% Leather upholstery
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
New Stock Arriving October 2021
Offering a unique fusion of organic design and everyday function, the Vega Chair gives modern seating a new benchmark to aspire to in contemporary design. This modern lounge chair infuses your home with the serene beauty of nature through its plywood frame featuring American walnut veneer to create a realistic wood appearance. But the focal point of the chair is the unique curvature of the bent plywood seat – a look that creates a relaxing atmosphere in your modern living room, office, or study while assuring compliments on your taste for years to come! The Vega Chair doesn't sacrifice comfort for its unique, contemporary design. Both the seat and high back are enhanced with plush cushioning wrapped black leather for surpassing comfort.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.