- Manual articulating ratchet headrests, provides versatile head support
- 1 Power recliner
- USB charging port
- Polished titanium grey colour / 14cm metal legs
- Fabric upholstery
- More colour and cover options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Ergonomics. Comfort. De-stress.
Wallace Sectional, Feel your daily stress melt away as you sink into our plush Relax Studio recliner. Take a nap, read a book, watch your favorite program, listen to music, have a drink or simply sit back and wind down.
A Relax Studio recliner is ergonomically engineered for comfort from over 3 decades of research. It is the centerpiece of relaxation in every home. Various options of manual and motorised recliners are available in multiple configurations, add-on functions and colours to meet your individualized need for relaxation.
The vision of HTL is to be an innovator in lifestyle concept. Founded in 1976, HTL has grown into one of the leaders of leather and fabric upholstered sofas, sectionals, and chairs. HTL has refined what it means to create a power sofa that is functional and provides the comfort and design that our customers expect. HTL controls the quality of its furnishings by being involved in every step of the process. With over 6000 employees, HTL is fully integrated into producing a quality product that our customers can rely on.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
- 5 year limited warranty; internal structure components, inclusive of frame and suspension system
- 5 year limited warranty; metal components for recliners, sofa beds, ratchets, and rocker mechanisms
- 2 year limited warranty; comfort components such as seat cushions, fiberfill and sofa bed mattress
- 2 year limited warranty; electric glide motors installed in motion furniture
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing and material defects; applied upholstery materials inclusive of leather, fabric, or vinyl.