- Contemporary design
- Mid-Rise backrest
- Seats 3 people
- Loose cushions
- More colour and cover options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
The Wallis Sectional is flexible style and luxurious comfort in chic, family-friendly upholstery. The mid-rise backrest and seat cushions are filled with a plush foam, making this sectional one of our most comfortable and adds both style and comfort.
KUKA is a leading brand in the home furnishings industry. KUKA researches, develops, and produces home furnishings for the living room and bedroom for the purpose to provide a healthy, comfortable environment. KUKA cooperates with more than ten design teams from Italy, America, Germany, British and France, there are more than 100 furniture designers, colour experts, interior product designers, interior decoration designers and engineers from the teams. KUKA has a great selection of fabrics and leathers to complement its great selection of fine sofas, sectionals, chairs, and beds.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
- 5 Years Limited Warranty on the internal and / or external frame
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on cushioning material, manual or electric mechanisms, suspension systems, wood trim and finishing and fabrics
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on Fabric and Leather