Victor Dining Table
- Refined Geometrical Presence
- 1/2″ Thick Tempered Glass
- Powdercoated Steel and Wood Veneer Base
- Seats 6-8 People
- 5 Walnut Base Colour Options, 15 Metal Colour Options
- Call or visit our store for all options
- Made in the USA
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
A generous reverse hourglass-shaped glass top further reinforces Victor’s refined geometrical presence. Two solid stainless steel billets securely anchor the 1/2” thick tempered glass top.
The strong geometry of Victor’s boldly tapered chevron-shaped body, clad in striking panels of brushed stainless steel and rich walnut veneer, all converge to create a modern sophisticated dining environment. A generous reverse hourglass-shaped glass top further reinforces Victor’s refined geometrical presence. Two solid stainless steel billets securely anchor the 1/2” thick tempered glass top. The entire body appears to hover above an understated steel base, which is available in all Elite’s powder-coat finishes.
Choose from two sizes: 42d x 76 x 28.75h or 44d x 86w x 28.75h. Victor will easily coordinate with and complement any of our popular dining chairs. Companion cocktail table, end table, and console, are also available. Shown in walnut veneer natural.
With proper care, this furniture can last a lifetime. To protect your new furniture, we suggest the following:
Wood Finish Care:
- Do not place in direct sunlight.
- Arrange your furniture away from heating or air conditioning outlets.
- Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish. Alcohol, perfume, after-shave and medicines can cause severe finish damage.
- Dust frequently with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth. Clean the surface by rubbing in the direction of the grain. Dry thoroughly using a clean, lint-free cloth, and then apply furniture polish
Wipe with a lint-free cloth which has been dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Do not use abrasive polishes or cleaners as this can cause severe finish damage.
Apply any good quality glass cleaner to a clean, lint-free cloth, before wiping glass surface. Do not apply cleaner directly to glass surface to prevent damage to wood or metal finishes.