- High backrest
- Lumbar cushion
- Pillow shaped armrest
- Seats 4-5 people
- Chrome base detail
- Fixed cushions
- Leather upholstery
- More colour and cover options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery
Our contemporary Bergen Sectional is a sure bet for any living area. Featuring a supportive high backrest with lumbar, cushy padding, chrome accent and unique design, this stunning Bergen sectional not only allows you to cozily relax, it also instantly enhances your decor. Thanks to this exceptional piece of modern design, you'll now be able to host all your loved ones in the comfort of your living room. A gorgeous piece that’s sure to follow you for years to come!
KUKA is a leading brand in the home furnishings industry. KUKA researches, develops, and produces home furnishings for the living room and bedroom for the purpose to provide a healthy, comfortable environment. KUKA cooperates with more than ten design teams from Italy, America, Germany, British and France, there are more than 100 furniture designers, colour experts, interior product designers, interior decoration designers and engineers from the teams. KUKA has a great selection of fabrics and leathers to complement its great selection of fine sofas, sectionals, chairs, and beds.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
- 5 Years Limited Warranty on the internal and / or external frame
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on cushioning material, manual or electric mechanisms, suspension systems, wood trim and finishing and fabrics
- 2 Years Limited Warranty against manufacturing and material defects on Fabric and Leather