Spring Air Back Supporter Zeal II Mattress
From $2,689.00 From $1,329.00
Online Price ( Showing price with bed purchase )
- Back Supporter Mattress
- Queen Size – 60″ W x 80″ L
- King Size – 76″ W x 80″ L
Available for pick up or local delivery or 3rd. party shipping
The Spring Air Back Supporter Zeal II Mattress is handmade in BC. This lineup features exceptional spinal support and pressure-relieving comfort while keeping your body cool for the perfect night’s rest.
The Spring Air Back Supporter Elite Zeal model is a plush, never-turn European Pillowtop mattress that combines a 1,020-pocket coil system with copper in the sleeping surface to offer dynamic support, as well as antimicrobial & energy recycling properties. On top of that, this model has both Gel Infused Memory Foam and 7-Zone Conforma Touch Foam. Both of these innovative foams help to offer contoured comfort and cooler sleep.
Restwell Sleep Products is a Canadian manufacturer of quality mattresses & bed foundations. Founded in 1990, Restwell produces spring core mattresses including zoned offset, continuous coils, and pocket coils as well as foam mattresses including specialty foams such as eco, latex, and memory foam. ScanDesigns has a wide range of Restwell products that are made to order and typically delivered within a week.
Restwell Sleep Products is also a proud and active supporter of the Better Sleep Council. With concern for the global environment, Restwell has created product lines to minimize our carbon footprint.
Restwell has partnered with Ministry of Forest and Range to develop a tree program that allows them to plant more trees than they use each year. Restwell values Mother Nature and have dedicated themselves to replenish the wood resource we use each year, from the paper in our printers or wood in our bases we help restore the forest.
- An approved mattress protector must be purchased on the same invoice as the new mattress.
- Mattress can be exchanged ONE TIME (no return) for an equal or higher price mattress. If the replacement mattress is lower price than the original, the difference will stay as in-store credit.
- Customer must select a replacement mattress before we process the exchange.
- The customer must keep the mattress in their home for 30 days before we pick up the mattress.
- Even if the protector has been used on the mattress at all time, the mattress will be inspected and must be in perfect shape with all original labels attached with absolutely no damage or stain at the time of pick up. Any stain or damage will void the comfort guarantee
- The customer will pay for pick up/ delivery for the exchange.
- The protectors are not exchangeable.
- All the mattresses/ bedding are final sale if they are not combined with an approved mattress protector at the time of purchase