Stressless Dover Classic Recliner
- Available in three sizes for a personalized fit
- 360° swivel
- Plus™-System | Glide system follows your body‘s movement to provide perfect support and comfort
- Matching ottoman included
- Made in Norway
- Endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association
- More colour options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
Available for pick up or local delivery or 3rd. party shipping
More Colours In-Stock / Call or Visit In-Store
Stressless Dover Classic Recliner, A sleek and modern design which encompasses all the well-known Stressless features, making it a supremely comfortable recliner. The contours in the stitching fit your body perfectly.
Dover Classic Recliner Features
The headrest automatically adjusts as you recline – supporting your neck while you read, watch TV and rest. Activate the sleep function with one simple movement to lay the headrest flat. You also get anatomically correct lumbar support in all positions.
Stressless is one of the most famous comfort furniture brands, and is manufactured by Ekornes in Norway. Stressless has built the world’s finest leather recliners since 1971. Design, function and comfort are at the heart of the Stressless concept, and they are continuously working on improving every detail of their products.
The leather recliners built by Stressless feature unique functions found nowhere else like the Plus™ System, which gives you perfect lumbar and neck support, and the Glide System that follows your body’s movements to adjust your leather recliner to the perfect position. The adjustable ottomans complete the experience of comfort you’ll find in no other recliner.
The patented innovations are only found in our Stressless seating solutions. Try our comfort furniture solutions today and experience all the Stressless product benefits. Take the Comfort Test at ScanDesigns and experience the difference a Stressless leather recliner makes. Stressless products are built to the highest standards and feature a 10-year warranty on the internal mechanism. No one builds a recliner like Stressless.
How It’s Made
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
- Do not place in direct sunlight, direct sunlight will fade/change the leather colour.
10 year warranty on internal mechanism
We guarantee the internal mechanism of our recliners for a period of 10 years from the date of purchase of the product. The 10 year guarantee covers the Plus™-System and the internal metal frame, including the metal springs and gliding system. It does not cover damage to leather, woodwork or any faults or damage caused by the use of the product other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations, as well as any faults or damage arising from any repairs made by any persons not authorized by the manufacturer.
5 year warranty on base
The 5 year warranty covers the base for the chair and ottoman, including the swivel ring, gas lift, extensions as well as all foam and interior padding in the chair and ottoman. Also includes electronic parts and motor for LegComfort mechanism and all accessories. Please note that some deformation and indention in padding is considered normal and is part of a break-in process.
2 year on LegComfort Battery
1 year warranty on leather or fabric upholstery
The 1 year warranty covers the leather or fabric upholstery including stitching and zippered assemblies assuming that the product has been cared and maintained using Ekornes approved guidelines for maintaining leather furniture.