- 2 Power Recliners per Sofa
- 2 USB Charging Ports
- Titanium Grey Metal Legs
- Leather Upholstery
- More colour and cover options available in-store, Call or Visit and talk to a sales representative for details
- Available for in-store pick up or local delivery.
Ergonomics. Comfort. De-stress.
Angus is perfect for today’s discerning consumers in pursuit of a smart urban lifestyle. Its contemporary style is perfect for modern living, with jazzy lines and stylish shapes.
Feel your daily stress melt away as you sink into our plush Angus recliner. Take a nap, read a book, watch your favorite program, listen to music, have a drink or simply sit back and wind down.
The Angus recliner is ergonomically engineered for comfort from over 3 decades of research. It is the centerpiece of relaxation in every home. Available in a variety of colours to meet your individualized need for relaxation.
- 5 year limited warranty; internal structure components, inclusive of frame and suspension system
- 5 year limited warranty; metal components for recliners, sofa beds, ratchets, and rocker mechanisms
- 2 year limited warranty; comfort components such as seat cushions, fiberfill and sofa bed mattress
- 2 year limited warranty; electric glide motors installed in motion furniture
- 1 year limited warranty against manufacturing and material defects; applied upholstery materials inclusive of leather, fabric, or vinyl.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using Hidebracer leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.