STAV Desk Large
- Desk cable management
- Privacy screen
- 2 Drawers for legal and letter-sized file folders
- Drawer locking mechanism
- 2 Open compartments with adjustable shelves
- Matte black steel legs
- Available for in-store pickup or local delivery
The STAV Desk Large with Storage features a unique dark grey wood-like melamine finish contrasted by bold, black steel legs. It has a side-mounted storage cabinet with open cubbies with shelves and two file drawers. A grommet in the desk top opens to allow power cords and other cables to be concealed neatly with a cable management tray underneath, perfect for housing a power strip. Other features include metal drawer glides, a cabinet locking mechanism, levelling feet to keep it stable on uneven floors and adjustable shelves. Other matching Stav Desk pieces are available to complete the collection with more storage options and bookshelves.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- To clean the melamine surface, use a damp cloth or sponge and a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry.
- Difficult stains such as coffee or tea can be removed using a mild household cleaner/detergent and a soft bristled brush, repeating as necessary.
- If a stain persist, use a paste of baking soda and water and apply with a soft bristled brush. Light scrubbing for 10 to 20 strokes should remove most stains. Although baking soda is a low abrasive, excessive scrubbing or exerting too much force could damage the decorative surface, especially if it has a gloss finish.