STAV File Cabinet
- 2 Easy-glide full extension drawers
- Locking mechanism
- Fit legal and letter-sized file folders
- Available for in store pick up or local delivery
Only 6 left in stock .
The lateral Stav File Cabinet features a dark grey wood like melamine on the top and drawer fronts, with contrasting matte black feet. It has two file drawers that accommodates legal and letter-sized folders. Other features include a central locking system, black metal tab-style drawer pulls, full extension drawer glides and European hardware. Add this modern file cabinet to the other other pieces in the Stav collection, such as desks and storage cabinets, to form a complete workspace.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
- To clean the melamine surface, use a damp cloth or sponge and a mild soap or detergent. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and wipe dry.
- Difficult stains such as coffee or tea can be removed using a mild household cleaner/detergent and a soft bristled brush, repeating as necessary.
- If a stain persist, use a paste of baking soda and water and apply with a soft bristled brush. Light scrubbing for 10 to 20 strokes should remove most stains. Although baking soda is a low abrasive, excessive scrubbing or exerting too much force could damage the decorative surface, especially if it has a gloss finish.