Victoria Dining Chair
- Modern classic style
- High back chair providing exceptional support
- Available in light grey, dark grey and blue fabric
- Available in light grey, grey and white vinyl
- Available in beige, black, brown and grey leather
- Solid wood legs available in either a walnut or wenge stain
Available for pick up or local delivery or 3rd. party shipping
The elegant lines of our modern classic Victoria Dining Chair feature a slender silhouette tapered high-back, trim rounded wood legs and a slim, seat cushion for sleek comfort. Use a pair as host chairs at the table, or go all-in with a full set to bring drama to your dining room. Available in fabric and leather.
Many of our products have their own manufacturers warranty against workmanship deficiencies. If you are interested in additional stain protection services, ScanDesigns offers peace of mind stain protection program that is one of the best in the industry. ScanDesigns has partnered with Excelsior to create a clean, repair, replace program that if not used, you as the customer will be able to use the amount paid as a credit to future purchases once the plan has expired. If you don’t use it, you don’t lose it! For more information please visit our extended stain protection program. Excelsior Peace of Mind Stain Protection Program.
LEATHER CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Periodically dust using a clean, dry and non-abrasive white cloth.
- If leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any colorless mild soap with lukewarm water. Do not spot clean leather; clean the entire surface. Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry with a clean, soft cloth. Let the leather air dry; never use a hair dryer or other heat source to dry leather.
- To keep your furniture looking good we recommend you fully clean and protect your leather furniture 2-4 times a year using leather cleaner & conditioner. Available In-store. Pay particular attention to the seats, arms and head rests, as these areas experience the greatest body contact.
- Do not place in direct sunlight, direct sunlight will fade/change the leather colour.
FABRIC CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A simple brushing and vacuuming once a week or at least once a month will reduce wear and tear.
- Dust also your furniture regularly by using a soft damp cloth.
- If you notice a loose thread, cut it off and tuck the exposed end back into the fabric. Never pull it!
Pilling is a characteristic of many upholstered fabrics that results in excess fibre coming off of the surface of the material. This release of excess fibre results in small balls or pills of fibre forming on the surface of the cover. This condition is not warranted by the fabric mills because it is not seen to be a defect, it is simply excess material being released. The pilling will persist until the excess fibre is gone and then it will cease. The best treatment while this is happening is simply to shave the cover with a battery-operated furniture or sweater shaver to remove the pills and restore the look of the cover surface. This may need to be done multiple times, but the pilling on the surface will begin to diminish and ultimately stop.
STAIN AND DIRT REMOVAL ADVICE
- Act immediately. Use a special spot cleaner or fabric cleaner.
- For wet stains, absorb as much of the liquid as possible with paper towels or a soft cloth before starting the cleaning process.
- If spills or stains are excessive, we advise contacting a professional upholstery cleaner, or use a specialized fabric cleaning service.
- Always clean your vinyl seats with dish cloths, sponges, and other implements that won’t cause the seats to tear. Water and soap will do in most cases, but sometimes you’ll need to use stronger cleaning.
- (Stronger) Sprinkle baking soda on a damp cleaning cloth or a sponge designated for cleaning only. Rub the cloth over the surface of the furniture, adding more baking soda or water as needed. Wipe with a damp cloth afterward to rinse.